Friday, July 20, 2012

The  A u s t r i a  post.

Austria is one of my favorite countries in terms of aesthetic traits and people's lifestyles. The streets were so clean, and every view included a distant mountain top. If I had a choice to live anywhere for a year, Austria would be my choice ( after Hawaii of course).
While in Austria there were so many people riding their bikes as a primary source of transport and they just looked so healthy and happy! The fashion was crazy too, I mean it's a little discouraging when you see 6 year old kids dressed better than you...  But aside from all of the pretty things to look at, I just think the nature, in terms of a place to just relax and learn to appreciate God's creations, is perfect. I actually don't think so, I know so, just look at some of the scenes from the Sound of Music! 








No comments:

Post a Comment